The disposable incontinence products market size is expected to reach US$13,939.9 million at a CAGR of 4.4% by 2027
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, USA, Jan. 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Disposable Incontinence Products Market report is a proposed in-depth analytical study that explains necessary aspects such as competition, segmentation, and regional growth in excessive detail. As part of the competitive analysis, the analysis study includes company identification of the major players in the Disposable Incontinence Products market industry.
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐅
The aging population and growing awareness of personal hygiene are major drivers of market growth. Additionally, a growing geriatric population is a driving factor driving the growth of the disposable incontinence products market. Moreover, an aging population will also increase the demand for these products. These products are classified into protective incontinence garments, urine bags and urinary catheter. Incontinence protective clothing helps maintain bladder leakage and traps urine, blocks odors and maintains the skin’s moisture barrier. Incontinence protective garments include adult cloth diapers, disposable pads and liners, adult disposable diapers, belted and unbelted undergarments, and disposable pads/sheets.
The global disposable incontinence products market is estimated at US$9,367.1 million in terms of value in 2018 and is expected to reach US$13,939.9 million by the end of 2027.
𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬: 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
According to the International Continence Society, in 2018, 63 million people suffered from urge urinary incontinence worldwide. This increase in the prevalence of chronic bladder-related diseases is expected to propel the growth of the global disposable incontinence products market.
Additionally, growing aging population is another major factor fueling the growth of the market. For example, according to the US Census Bureau, the geriatric population in the United States is expected to reach 77 million by 2035.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝟏𝟗 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝟏𝟗 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 https://www.coherentmarkettinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3608
𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬
The increase in the consumption of disposable products leads significantly to disposable waste. This has a negative impact on the environment which is expected to limit the growth of the market.
Additionally, the reluctance to purchase adult incontinence products is also expected to hamper the market growth. Adults show occasional reluctance to use incontinence products, even the majority of this population group witness an increase in frequency of urination.
Global Disposable Incontinence Products Market: Opportunities
Key players can focus on raising awareness and breaking the social stigma associated with incontinence through various campaigns and advertisements.
The increasing prevalence of bladder cancer is expected to provide bright growth opportunities for market players. According to the American Cancer Society, the United States is expected to experience approximately 80,470 new cases of bladder cancer (approximately 61,700 in men and 18,770 in women) and 17,670 bladder cancer deaths (approximately 12,870 in men and 4,800 in women) in 2019.
Incontinence Protective Apparel segment in the global disposable incontinence products market was valued at US$7,739.4 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$11,528.4 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬/𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
Major players are adopting M&A strategies to expand their product portfolio. For example, in March 2020, Daio Paper Corporation, a Japan-based paper, pulp and paperboard manufacturer, announced its intention to acquire Özen Ki?isel Bak?m Ürünleri Üretim A.?., a manufacturer of hygiene products, and Santher – Fábrica de Papel Santa Therezinha SA, a manufacturer of personal care products such as disposable diapers for adults.
Major players are also focusing on the introduction of new urinary catheters designed for enhanced patient safety. For example, in February 2019, Safe Medical Design, Inc. received US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for its Signal Catheter for commercialization in the United States.
𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐥
• Conventional and antimicrobial Foley catheters are described in FDA regulations under 21 CFR 876.5130(a), Urological Catheter and Accessories, as a “flexible tubular device inserted into the urethra and used to pass fluids to or from the urinary tract”.
• The classification of these devices is Class II as stated in 21 CFR 876.5130(b) and its product codes are: 78 EZL – catheter, retention type, balloon and 78 MJC – urological (antimicrobial) catheter and accessories.
• A Foley catheter has also been described as part of ASTM F 623-89, as an indwelling balloon catheter used by healthcare professionals to provide a means of bladder drainage through the urethra .
• The catheter is single-use, intended for short-term use (less than 30 days) and is retained in the bladder with a balloon inflated with sterile fluid. Sterile water is generally recommended.
• A catheter that is outside the scope of ASTM F 623-89 may warrant special consideration by the manufacturer as well as the FDA.
• Specifically excluded from the scope of the ASTM standard are catheters that have three lumens, balloons equal to or greater than 30 cc, or shaft sizes less than 12 Fr or greater than 26 Fr.
• Catheters for pediatric and non-urethral catheterizations such as nephrostomy, suprapubic cystostomy, ureterostomy, gastrostomy, enemas, etc. are also excluded.
• Catheter properties that fall outside the scope of the standard may allow the catheter to be used for indications that would require additional data to establish safety and efficacy, including clinical data.
• Antimicrobial and hydrophilic coated catheters are excluded from the scope of this standard and additional data required
Regulation of urine bags.
• A urine collector and accessories not intended to be connected to an indwelling catheter, which includes corrugated rubber sheath, pediatric urine collector, leg bag for external use, incontinence device type urosheath and stick-on incontinence device.
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
Key players operating in the global disposable incontinence products market include, Unicharm Corporation, Paul Hartmann AG, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic PLC, ConvaTec Inc., Theos Medical Systems, Inc., Abena Group , SCA Hygiene Products AB, Medline Industries, Ontex International NV, CR Bard, Inc. (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Mega Soft (Fujian) Hygiene Products Co., Ltd., Fujian Yifa Healthcare Products Co., Ltd. and Fujian Hengan Group Ltd. .
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬: 𝐊𝐞𝐲
The major players are focusing on getting reimbursement approval for their products. For example, in September 2019, Bactiguard’s indwelling urinary catheters (Foleys) received reimbursement approval in the Netherlands.
Major players are focusing on approving and launching new products to expand their product portfolio. For example, in July 2019, Hollister Incorporated received a 2019 Innovative Technology Designation from Vizient, Inc. for its VaPro No Touch Intermittent Catheter – a urinary catheter.
𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐔𝐒𝐃 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 @ 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 @ @ https://www.coherentmarkettinsights.com/promo/buynow/3608
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and advisory organization that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and advisory services. We’re known for our actionable insights and genuine reports in a variety of fields, including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverage, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually any field and an exhaustive list of subdomains under the sun. We create value for our clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed to playing a leadership role in providing insights in various post-COVID-19 sectors and to continuing to deliver measurable and sustainable results to our clients.
Coherent Market Insights Pvt. ltd.
write to us here
Visit us on social media: