Last chance to grab these offers
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
July was hot, or what? We’re not just talking about the scorching weather, but the actual fire deals in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale! Scoring deals is definitely more enjoyable than the sun beating down on you relentlessly.
Nordstrom’s 2022 Anniversary Sale, however, is about to end. It runs until July 31, then it’s gone (at least until next year). As always, many great items are sold out, but we’ve scoured the deals to find some amazing picks still in stock. Catch them before time runs out!
1. Our absolute favorite: If you Shop with us often you know we love the versatility of a shirt jacket. This Thread & Supply fleece jacket was $45, but it’s only $33 in this sale!
2. We also like: We don’t miss the opportunity to put on sale a pair of Zella Studio Luxe leggings! You can grab this pair in four colors — originally $79, only $50 in this sale!
3. We cannot forget: This Barefoot Dreams CozyChic cardigan invites endless relaxation! It’s pretty chic for going out outfits too. Originally $120, it’s now $80 in this sale!
4. Bonuses: What a breathtaking affair! This elegant Vince pleated dress is $140 off right now! It was $395, but it’s reduced to just $255 in this sale!
5. One more: We just couldn’t leave out this Eberjey Charlie jumpsuit. Wear it home alone or add layers to dress it up! Originally $142, it’s now $99.90 in this sale!
6. Our absolute favorite: While we want to recommend the entire handbags section, we know we have to at least show you this Marc Jacobs quilted shoulder bag. It was $395 but it’s only $250 in this sale!
7. We also like: Don’t forget the jewelry deals! This Monica Vinader paper clip chain necklace is an everyday essential. Originally $195, it’s only $130 in this sale!
8. We can’t forget: If we talk about accessories, then a new pair of sunglasses sounds great. These Quay Australia aviators will look good on everyone. Originally $65, they’re only $44 in this sale!
9. Bonuses: We love pairing lightweight scarves with outfits all year round. This Kate Spade twill scarf is a staple in our book. It was $98, but you can nab it for $65 in this sale!
10. Our absolute favorite: This sale has the best of the best when it comes to anti-aging skin care. This Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Set is half off, with an original value of $140, only going for $70 in this sale!
11. We also like: We can’t believe this is still in stock! Grab this La Mer Radiant Hydration Set, with an initial value of $155, for just $95 in this sale!
12. We cannot forget: Want longer and stronger eyelashes? Don’t miss this duo of neuLASH eyelash enhancing serums. It’s valued at $190, but it’s down to just $95 in this sale!
13. Bonuses: A Riki Loves Riki lighted mirror is honestly such a big investment for any makeup lover. It’s usually $230, but it’s only $150 in this sale!
14. Our absolute favorite: Comfortable, hypoallergenic, and great for your skin and hair, this Blissy silk pillowcase will change your restful sleep game. Originally starting at $80, it starts at just $56 in this sale!
15. We also like: Chances are it’s time to replace your bath towels and hand towels. You’ll feel so glad you did once these new Nordstrom Hydrocotton Towels hang in your bathroom. Originally $78, this set is only $59 in this sale!
16. We cannot forget: This Click & Grow smart garden is such a fun gift for anyone who loves to cook (including yourself). It was $100, but it’s only $80 in this sale!
17. Bonuses: Hot sleeper? Cold sleeper? This Sijo CLIMA all-weather duvet is made for you either way, thanks to its moisture-wicking and phase-changing technology. Originally starting at $215, it starts at just $172 in this sale!
Looking for something else? Explore the rest of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale here before it’s over!
Haven’t finished shopping? Check out more of our picks below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers , bridal wear and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!