Best Prime Early Access 2022 vacuum cleaner deals
Many of us are biding our time until Black Friday and Cyber Monday to start our next big shopping spree, which is definitely a long way off if you’re in desperate need of a new vacuum cleaner. However, this year Amazon is launching a brand new shopping event to fill the gap, and it’s going to be huge. If you’ve been waiting for the right moment to bring home a new vacuum cleaner, that moment is coming soon.
Amazon’s Prime Early Access sale is set to take place October 11-12, and we expect to see some of the biggest deals of the season. We’re sure there will be plenty of vacuum cleaner deals, and we’re planning discounts on all the most popular brands. Whether you’ve got your eye on a new Hoover, Miele, or Roomba, you’re likely to find a pretty tempting deal. Even though this is the first time Amazon has held its Prime Early Access sale, if Amazon’s Prime Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday events are any indication, there’s plenty to get excited about. in the next few days.
What you need to know about Amazon’s Prime Early Access sale
Amazon’s first-ever Prime Early Access sale is a two-day event taking place October 11-12, 2022. This shopping event was designed for Prime members, providing early access to some of the hottest holiday deals. interesting. Also for the first time, Amazon will curate a Top 100 list, which will share some of the best deals from the biggest brands, including one of the most sought-after vacuum brands, iRobot. The Prime Early Access sale is shaping up to be one of the biggest shopping events of the year and will likely kick off the holiday shopping season for many Amazon Prime members.
In the days and weeks leading up to previous Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday sales events, deals started rolling out early before the main event. As this is the first Prime Early Access sale, we can’t say for sure if that will be the case, but it’s likely we’ll see some of the same early deals, with all the biggest sales happening during the event itself. With inflation on the rise, many Americans are already thinking about how to cut back on their holiday shopping expenses, so this Prime Early Access sale couldn’t have come at a better time.
Offers to expect
Whether you’re looking for a cordless vacuum, a standard vacuum, or a robot vacuum, you’re bound to be in luck during Amazon’s Prime Early Access sale. If we take a look at the vacuum deals on offer as part of Amazon Prime Day 2022, we can get an idea of what we can likely expect from October 11th.
During Prime Day, we saw deals on popular models from brands like Bissell, Hoover, Miele, Eureka, Shark, Black + Decker, Dyson, and iRobot. As the Amazon Prime Early Access sale approaches, Prime members will likely see the same.
This year, we’ve ranked vacuums from Miele, Bissel and iRobot among the best you can buy in our rankings of the best vacuums of 2022, including the Miele Triflex, which offers the versatility of a cordless stick vacuum. It is portable and ideal for homes with pets. For your standard upright vacuum fare, one of our top picks is the Bissel Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Upright Vacuum, which we rank #2 in our Best Vacuums of 2022. This vacuum is great for people with pets. as it’s designed to vacuum up pet hair and comes with several pet-centric accessories like a Pet TurboEraser Tool, 2-in-1 Pet Dusting Brush, and LED-lighted Crevice Tool.
If you prefer to take a more hands-on approach to vacuuming, iRobot is the name of some of the best robot vacuums on the market. The Roomba s9+ is perhaps the ultimate robot vacuum: it has a built-in sensor that automatically detects the type of floor it’s cleaning, and it can adjust its suction power as it switches from one type to another. ‘other.
Needless to say, we’ll no doubt be watching for deals on all of these fan-favorite models. Chances are we’ll see discounts on these and other popular models from all the top brands. You can be sure we’ll keep you posted as more information comes to light.
Can’t wait for Amazon’s Prime Early Access sale? These great vacuum cleaner deals are available now
Tips for Buying a Vacuum Cleaner During Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale
Before you start your Prime Early Access Sale shopping, there are a few things you might want to keep in mind:
- Dispatch: Of course, Prime members who purchase this event will be able to take advantage of Amazon Prime shipping, which is available on millions of items. Many items can be delivered as quickly as the same day, and you will have the option of choosing the fastest possible delivery date for each item you purchase during checkout at no additional cost.
- Return: Most Amazon purchases can be returned within 30 days. Certain items cannot be returned to Amazon, including any item without a serial number or UPC, as well as gift cards, some jewelry orders, and some health and personal care orders. Last year, Amazon extended its holiday return policy so that purchases made after October 1, 2021 can be returned until January 31, 2022. We may see the same temporary change in the return policy of Amazon. ‘Amazon this year as well. .
- Become a Prime Member: Amazon’s Prime Early Access sale was designed specifically for Prime members. If you are not currently a Prime member and have never had an Amazon Prime membership, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime which will give you access to the full range of Prime benefits and will allow you to participate in the Prime Early Access sale. If you decide to keep your subscription beyond the free trial period, it costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year.
- Know what you need: Many of these Prime Early Access Sale deals will sell out quickly, so it’s best to be prepared. Research in advance which model best suits your needs and be ready to add it to your cart and check out quickly.
- Bookmark this page: We’ll update this page frequently in the days leading up to Amazon’s Prime Early Access sale. Be sure to save this page to stay informed of all the best deals on the most sought-after brands of vacuum cleaners.
- Do your homework: Before buying a vacuum cleaner, it is important to think about what you need and the types of vacuum cleaners available. For example, you’ll want to pay close attention to your preference for a bagged or bagless vacuum. You’ll also need to decide if you want a broom, handheld, upright, or even Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum. Consider your home environment, your home, the size and weight of your potential vacuum cleaner, and how much you’d like spend when considering your options.
Related 360 Reviews
Why you can trust us
At US News & World Report, we rank the best hospitals, the best colleges, and the best cars to guide readers through some of life’s most complicated decisions. Our 360 Reviews team uses this same unbiased approach to evaluate the tech products you use every day. The team does not keep samples, gifts, or loans of products or services we review. Additionally, we maintain a separate sales team that has no influence over our methodology or recommendations.